Join the Senior Whole Health of New York network
Senior Whole Health of New York is committed to offering our members quality service and a network of providers that believe in our mission to maximize the quality of life, health, security and independence of our members. We’re looking for providers to serve our Medicare and Medicaid recipients in the greater New York City area, including: Bronx, Queens, Kings, New York, Westchester and Nassau counties. When you join the Senior Whole Health of New York network of providers, you get a collaborative, team-based approach to health care, plus:
- You receive competitive compensation.
- You receive access to resources and ongoing dedicated support.
- You have an assigned Senior Whole Health provider network representative to offer ongoing one-on-one support.
How to enroll as a Medicare provider
If you are a provider who prescribes drugs for Medicare patients, you will be required by CMS to enroll in Medicare. You can read more about the guidelines here.
You can enroll in Medicare either fully to bill or for the limited purpose of prescribing Part D drugs. There are no fees to complete the process. You can enroll electronically or by mail.
- Electronic process: Use the PECOS system at go.cms.gov/pecos. For limited enrollment, we recommend using the step-by-step instructions at go.cms.gov/PECOSsteps; or
- Mail process: Complete the paper application for limited enrollment at go.cms.gov/cms855o and submit it to the MAC in your geographic area. To locate your MAC, please refer to the MAC list here.
To become a participating provider with Senior Whole Health, contact the Senior Whole Health Provider Relations department. The network department will facilitate your application and contract process.
Provider Relations phone: 1-877-353-9819
Provider Relations email: SWHProviderRelationsNY@magellanhealth.com.