Health and Safety Alerts
For the latest information on the coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit:
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at cdc.gov*
- New York State Department of Health website, which you can find by clicking this link*
- World Health Organization website at int*
COVID-19 updates for New York
New York State Department of Health provides regular updates on coronavirus in New York. Read more here: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
COVID-19 vaccine information
The CDC is working with state, tribal, territorial, and local leaders to develop plans to distribute the vaccine. The CDC is also working with federal agencies and private partners, like pharmacies, on plans for distribution.
COVID-19 testing sites in New York
The New York State Department of Health hosts a list of available sites throughout New York where residents can be tested for the COVID-19 virus. www.coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home*
See testing sites here: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you*
Below is a list of drugs that have been recalled recently. For more information about a specific recall, please visit the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website using the link provided for each drug.
Last updated 8/13/2021
Hydro Pineapple Burn
Sodium Bicarbonate in 5% Dextrose Injection
150m Eq per 1,000 mL
Chantix Smoking Cessation Treatment
In Case of Emergency
- In case of a medical emergency: dial 911.
- During a disaster: For immediate assistance, you may call the American Red Cross at 1-877-RED-CROSS or visit them at www.redcross.org.*
- Be ready, be safe: It’s important to be prepared before a disaster happens. We encourage you to visit the Ready.gov* website for more information.
For local, non-medical emergencies you may contact the New York City Emergency Management office:
- Phone: Dial 311 (212-639-9675 for Video Relay Service, or TTY 212-504-4115)
- Email form: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/em/contact/email-the-commissioner.page*
- Website: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/em/index.page*
To reach our Member Services department: call 1-877-353-0185 (TTY 711).
Senior Whole Health of New York will never phone you to ask for your Social Security number, Medicare number or banking information. If you receive a phone call from someone saying they’re from Senior Whole Health of New York or from Medicare asking for your ID information, hang up. Immediately report them to our Member Services department at 1-877-353-0185 (TTY 711). We want to protect your health and your identity.
* Please note: By clicking on the links below, you will be leaving our website.